GS RichCopy 360
Product Code: 7.1
Availability: In Stock
Special Offer: $49.99
GS RichCopy 360 - Data Replication and Migration Software
GS RichCopy 360 Folder Copying Suite is widely used in several fortune 500 companies in the United States and more than 10,000 customers worldwide. It has been viewed as the most robust copying software due to its unique pure multithreaded technology used where all the thread are evenly divided on all logical cores. Let alone its patent pending simple and intuitive design and many key features it offers.
You need to copy a large collection of files from one server location to another. It’s a task that should be so easy to implement – but you know how this simple task is littered with annoying frustrations such as:
- Locked open files initiate endless "File in Use" errors and no matter what time you attempt to run this task, there always seem to be files in use.
- Copy operations continually fail, alerting you that the file path is too long and needs to be modified
- Since NTFS permissions by their very nature don’t carry over to a new partition, you’re stuck with reconfiguring the permissions of the newly copied files.
You’ve tried the traditional and archaic copy/paste operation. You’ve even tried unsupported applications such as Robocopy, but simplicity continues to elude you and locked files still block you.
Now there’s a solution that copies the files you want, in the manner you want, without endless error prompts and user intervention.
The solution is called GS RichCopy 360 by GuruSquad. No other file copy application does it better and simpler than GS RichCopy 360 and here’s why:
- GS RichCopy 360 can copy the entire directory or only the modified files
- GS RichCopy 360 handles locked files and those with incredibly long file path names
- GS RichCopy 360 doesn’t require user intervention once the job is created when configured to run within our own proprietary scheduler.
- GS RichCopy 360 sets destination folders to have the same date and time stamp as the source folders, unlike most copy tools that assign the copy date to destination folders, not the modify date.
GuruSquad is all about simplicity.
- Users are provided a wizard to guide them effortless through the job configuration while advanced users can choose to opt out of the wizard if they so desire.
- As you navigate each step of the wizard, you can command GS RichCopy 360 what files to copy, how to manage open or locked files, copy and retain NTFS permissions and preserve date and time stamp information.
- Notice in the above screenshot that jobs can “run as a service” as well, requiring no human intervention.
- Once you configure your jobs, everything about GS RichCopy 360 can be managed by a single pane of glass, making administration simple beyond measure.
GS RichCopy doesn’t keep you guessing
- So how do you know when your copy job is completed? GS RichCopy 360 sends you an email at time of completion.
- So how do you troubleshoot your copy jobs when there is a complication? GS RichCopy 360 offers managed logging for easy troubleshooting.
- GS RichCopy 360 also offers free support from our expert staff that is ready to serve you.
GS RichCopy beats out the competition
GS RichCopy 360 is the ONLY file copy utility that utilizes Multi-Threading technology, resulting in 100% parallel computing operation. While competitors continue to simply use the same core for multiple files, our proprietary patent pending technology distributes multiple threads through virtual cores. So what does this advanced parallel computing technique mean for our customers? It means a robust level of maximum performance during file copy operations that our competitors can’t begin to match.
So how does GS RichCopy 360 compare against other file copy utilities such as the Robocopy. Check below for all the many features GS RichCopy 360 offers.
The actual operation of copying files is a task that should be as easy as it sounds and with GS RichCopy 360 it is.
GS RichCopy 360 Feature Highlights:
Environment Variable SupportEnvironment Variable Support System and user defined variables are fully supported. In addition, customer now have the option to use time variables so that a job can create a date folder in the destination such as \\server\share\Monday when it runs on Monday and \\server\share\Tuesday when it runs on Tuesday.