GSCopy Pro v8.1 (RoboCopy Alternative) with Open File Agent
Product Code: 8.1
Availability: In Stock
Special Offer: $29.99
GSCopyPro is a single command-line tool (CLI) that can copy, replicate and move files from one folder to another. This folder can be on the same machine/ server or another server elsewhere. What makes GSCopyPro stand out from other competitors is the fact it works on 32-bit as well as 64-bit systems and has no restrictions. It can easily be scheduled to run as a scheduled task and fully automated. GSCopyPro also comes with an open file agent which can copy files that are locked/ opened by other processes. This feature is supported in all windows versions from widows XP/ 2003 and later.
GSCopyPro Version 8.1 is now released NOW with a User Interface Utility to script for you. Get your trial today
Some of the main features of GSCopyPro are:
- Can copy open/locked files with its built-in open file agent. GSCopyPro is the first command line utility that offers this feature which makes it one of a kind. Even improved with version 8.1 (NEW!!)
- Windows User Interface GUI utility so you can do advanced scripts with a few simple mouse clicks. (NEW!!!)
- Can copy files and folders from one location to another. Note you have the option to include ACLs and file/folder attributes.
- Can copy only modified files and folders while skipping ones that have not been modified. Note you have the option to include ACLs and file/folder attributes.
- Can move files and folders from one location to another while keeping ACLs (Access Control List) and file attributes.
- Can have a folder mirrored to another folder anywhere, meaning the target folder will have the same files and folder structre along with all the ACLs and file/folder attributes.
- Can copy only the directory structure (leaving out the files in them) to another.
- Option to include specific files or exclude specific files from getting copied. (NEW!!)
- Option to include or exclude specific folders. You can do it by explicit path, matching name pattern or relative paths. (NEW!!)
- Set target folders with the same date (timestamp) as source folders. (NEW!!)
- Improved error logging; Log errors only, log warning and errors; or log everything. (NEW!!)
- Much more intelligent and improved algorithms which increases performance, , reliability, and efficiency. (NEW!!)
- Option to send an Email once the job is complete including the log file if desired. (NEW!!)
- Option to copy every file in VSS mode only. This can be useful when copying hyper-v files. (NEW!!)
- Ability to copy files that got modified before or after X number of days. (NEW!!)
Refer to the GSCopyPro Admin Guide for more details.
GSCopyPro is compatible with all of the following operating systems 32-bit and 64-bit. It is desgined to run on server operating systems as well as client workstations:
- Windows 2012 R2
- Windows 2012
- Windows 2008 R2
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2003
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
GSCopyPro does NOT require installation. It only requires that you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile installed on the machine that will be running the GSCopy. .NET Framework 4 can be downloaded from Microsoft's website at this link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24872. NOTE: Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 already come preinstalled with Windows .NET Framework 4 so GSCopy will work on them with right out of the box with no prerequisites.
It is worth noting that gscopypro can copy open files that are local to the server\ workstation. If the open files are hosted on a remote machine then open file copy may not be as successful.
GSCopyPro utility follows concurrent licensing model. Concurrent licensing is a software licensing model based on the number of times GSCopyPro (aka jobs)
is running simultaneously. This model allows customers to purchase a number of licenses equal to the largest number GSCopyPro jobs
system administrators are likely to have active at any given time, rather than the total number of GSCopyPro jobs scheduled to run in the environment.
Download a free TRIAL Today Click here to download