GSCopyPro is a single command-line tool (CLI) that can copy, replicate and move files from one folder to another. This folder can be on the same machine/ server or another server elsewhere. What makes GSCopyPro stand out from other competitors is the fact it works on 32-bit as well as 64-bit systems and has no restrictions. It can easily be scheduled to run as a scheduled task and fully automated. GSCopyPro also comes with an open file agent which can copy files that are locked/ opened by other processes. This feature is supported in all windows versions from widows XP/ 2003 and later.
GSCopyPro Version 8.1 is now released NOW with a User Interface Utility to script for you. Get your trial today
Some of the main features of GSCopyPro are:
- Can copy open/locked files with its built-in open file agent. GSCopyPro is the first command line utility that offers this feature which makes it one of a kind. Even improved with version 8.1 (NEW!!)
- Windows User Interface GUI utility so you can do advanced scripts with a few simple mouse clicks. (NEW!!!)
- Can copy files and folders from one location to another. Note you have the option to include ACLs and file/folder attributes.
- Can copy only modified files and folders while skipping ones that have not been modified. Note you have the option to include ACLs and file/folder attributes.
- Can move files and folders from one location to another while keeping ACLs (Access Control List) and file attributes.
- Can have a folder mirrored to another folder anywhere, meaning the target folder will have the same files and folder structre along with all the ACLs and file/folder attributes.